Monday, January 17, 2011

Security Shield warning

Does anyone know anything about Security Shield? it appeared on my computer a couple of days ago and I can't get rid of it. Any ideas would be most welcomed!! I just want to take a minute to warn all of my followers ( all two of you!!) not to download anything that has to do with Security Shield as it is extremely annoying and could be harmful to your health and the health of the computer ( as it makes you so mad you would give anything to throw your computer across the room).

2 comments:

  1. Nope, sorry - I have no idea how to deal with the Security Shield problem. But, I could recommend chocolate three times a day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I will definetly try the chocolate!! If it doesn't work,well i won't mind extra sweet stuff!!

    ReplyDelete