Friday, April 6, 2012

Love. Some people dread the word. Others can't stop using it. It means different things to different people, but deep down each person wishes to have the kind of  love that makes the sun shine, the birds sing and makes them at peace with the world. Some people actually find this love, others give up trying to find it after they lose they lose the only one they really loved. Sometimes the rain can, well, rain on your parade. Love that makes the sun shine, the birds sing, and makes peace with the world, is out there. I can only hope that you and I don't give up trying to find it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the soppy post... It was sorta inspired by my own experiences and the song White Bank Pages by Mumford and Sons. Anyway I promise to write a happier post next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it reassured me that you haven't dropped of the face of the earth :) I can very much relate to your post saying that " I don't have much, if any of a social life"

      Delete