Saturday, May 7, 2011

Life became a little bit better. We got a kitten!! My dad brought her home from work because he was scared she was going to be run over. She is a tortoise shell and she has this cute little patch of white on her tummy that makes it look like she's wearing a nappy. We are thinking of naming her Tiggamooi ( she jumps like Tigger and she is pretty so Mooi which means beautiful in Afrikaans). We are becoming moe used to everything now so it's not THAT bad anymore. I still can't stand the internet or the ants that descend on everything outside the fridge. My parents and I are planning to play tennis tomorrow and maybe make Melk Tert ( this is one of my family's favorite desserts). Miss you all alot!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Post a photo of Tiggamooi! She shounds adorable.. Did you hear that Carl is starting to school as well? My parents are sending him to Courtney House International School here.. Shame, i think he's very nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I did hear! I hope he has a great first day!! Is he going to the same school as Leo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he actually didn't go to school on his first day - he's been quite sick with flu. But he's going tomorrow. :-) No, he's going to Courtney House International School, while (as far as I know) Leo goes to Monument Park, I think.

    ReplyDelete