Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello there! I though that maybe my two readers could help me out with one ( of  my many) questions; What will my profession be?

Here are some of my choices:

Doctor: No surgical stuff just treating simple things.

Psycologist: I like human behaviour.

Private Fashion Stylist: I do love fashion!!

Make-Up Artist: Love make-up!

These are some professions that I am thinking of but tell me if you can think of anything else and/or which one you think I would be more suited to.

3 comments:

  1. I think you'd make a really good doctor, but like a GP - not surgery and stuff. :) And you could do the fashion/make-up in your spare time! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wouldn't recommend the psychology. There's a lot of humanism and new-age-y stuff in the modern psychology you'd have to study at varsity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a personality that would make an excellent healthcare professional. I don't think you can go to medical school without having to experience guts and gore though. What about pediatric speech therapy(or any kind of speech therapist), or Phisio Therapy? What about teaching?

    ReplyDelete